Katten Muchin Rosenman
|Headquarters||525 West Monroe Street Chicago, IL 60661|
|No. of offices||14|
|No. of attorneys||600+ (2018)|
|Key people||Roger P. Furey, Chairman, Noah Heller, Chief Executive Officer|
|Revenue||$574 million (2017)|
|Company type||Limited liability partnership|
Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP is a law firm formed in 2002 through the merger of Chicago-based Katten Muchin & Zavis (founded in 1974) and New York City-based Rosenman & Colin (founded in 1912). The Chicago-based firm has more than 600 lawyers in 13 offices.
Katten Muchin is regularly honored for its diversity and women's programs by legal publications such as MultiCultural Law Magazine, mainstream publications such as Working Mother magazine  and by business groups such as the National Association for Female Executives "NAFE" rankings of Top 50 Companies for Executive Women.
On December 14, 2015, a federal grand jury in Eastern District of New York returned a seven-count indictment against Martin Shkreli and Evan Greebel, an attorney and partner at the law firm of Kaye Scholer. The activity for which Greebel was indicted occurred between 2012 and 2014, when Greebel was a partner in the firm Katten Muchin Rosenman and lead outside counsel to Shkreli's company Retrophin.   On December 17, 2015, the United States Securities and Exchange Commission in the Eastern District of New York returned a complaint against Greebel, Shkreli, MSMB Capital Management LLC, and MSMB Healthcare Management LLC.
- "Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP - Chicago - Law Firm Profile - Chambers USA 2018 - Chambers and Partners". www.chambersandpartners.com. Chambers & Partners. Retrieved 11 May 2018.
- "D.C.-based partner moves up at Katten". Chicago Daily Law Bulletin. Law Bulletin Media. Retrieved 11 May 2018.
- "The 2018 Am Law 100 Ranked by: Gross Revenue | The American Lawyer". The American Lawyer. ALM Media Properties, LLC. Retrieved 11 May 2018.
- "Profile of Professional Organization Contributors Katten Muchin Rosenman, LLP". The National Law Review. The National Law Forum, LLC. 2012-11-19. Retrieved 2013-01-05.
- "Top 100 Law Firms for Diversity" (PDF). MultiCultural Law. L.P. Green & Partners, Inc. 2012-06-19. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2013-01-24. Retrieved 2012-12-15.
- "2012 Working Mother 100 Best Companies". Working Mother Media. Bonnier Corporation. 2012-07-17. Retrieved 2012-12-10.
- "2012 NAFE Top 50 Companies for Executive Women". Working Mother Magazine. Working Mother Media. 2012-06-15. Retrieved 2012-12-18.
- Dardick, Hal (2011-06-01). "Daley takes job at law firm that got city work". Chicago Tribune.
- "In Shkreli Case, a Company Lawyer May Have Crossed the Line". New York Times. 21 Dec 2015. Retrieved 21 Dec 2015.
|This United States law firm article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|