Kurtzman, circa 1977
September 16, 1965 |
Washington, D.C., USA
Katy Kurtzman (born September 16, 1965 in Washington, D.C.) is an American actress. She began her career as a child actress. In 1977, Michael Landon cast Katy as stuttering Anna who was abused by Nellie on Little House on the Prairie. Katy also starred in the "Little House on the Prairie" fourth season episode "I Remember, I Remember" with Matthew Laborteaux, playing young Caroline and young Charles, respectively. This episode aired on January 23, 1978 and is Production # 4016.
She is probably best remembered for her roles as Heidi in The New Adventures of Heidi (1978) and as Lindsay Blaisdel in the television drama Dynasty (1981). She also starred in the NBC pilot 'Allison Sydney Harrison' with Ted Danson playing an amateur detective.
She played Nettie in episode 21 (The Scavengers) of the ABC series How The West Was Won (1979).
In 2001, she wrote and directed the 14-minute short titled The Pool Boy. Her most recent acting role came in 2004 when she guest-starred on an episode of television's Strong Medicine.
- Very Good Friends (aka: Beat the Turtle Drum) (1977)
- Little House on the Prairie (1977 and 1978) (TV)
- Mulligan's Stew (1977)
- The Awakening Land (1978)
- When Every Day Was the Fourth of July (1978)
- Child of Glass (1978)
- Hunters of the Reef (1978)
- The New Adventures of Heidi (1978)
- Long Journey Back (1978)
- Donovan's Kid (1979)
- Sex and the Single Parent (1979)
- Diary of a Teenage Hitchhiker (1979)
- Hawaii Five-0 -- Image Of Fear (1979)
- Dynasty (1981)
- Allison Sydney Harrison (1983)
- Student Court (1985)
- God, Sex & Apple Pie (1998)
- Out in Fifty (1999)
- The Pool Boy (2001)
- Strong Medicine (TV Series) - Healing Touch (2004)
- Grey's Anatomy (TV Series) - Sleeping Monster (2013)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Katy Kurtzman.|
|This article about an American television actor or actress born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|