|Birth name||Kathryn Rosemary Bullard|
January 27, 1987 |
Redondo Beach, California, U.S.
|Origin||Los Angeles, California|
|Genres||Indie rock, indie pop, electropop, alternative rock, pop rock|
|Occupation(s)||Singer, songwriter, actress|
|Instruments||Vocals, guitar, piano, keyboard, drums|
|Labels||V2, River Jones|
|Website||Official Myspace page, Official Website|
Kathryn Rosemary Bullard (born January 27, 1987), known as Katy Rose, is an American singer, songwriter, producer, musician and actress. Her music styles vary from indie rock, Electropop, grunge, pop, lounge music and techno.
Starting at age sixteen, Rose began work on her debut album, Because I Can for V2 Records, which was released on January 27, 2004, along with "Overdrive", her first single from the album. "Overdrive" also appears on the Mean Girls soundtrack. "Lemon" is featured on the Thirteen soundtrack. Both songs are featured on Because I Can.
After parting from V2 Records in 2005, her band project, Candy Eyed (a collection of song demos done with Beck's musical director Greg Kurstin), was released by independent record label River Jones Music. In late 2007, Rose parted ways with River Jones Music. She released a single titled "Underground" in October 2015.
|Year||Album details||Peak chart positions||Sales|
|2004||Because I Can
|"—" denotes an album that did not chart or was not released|
- "Overdrive" (2004)
- "I Like" (2004)
- "House of cards (2015)
- Dirt, Pop (April 14, 2009), "Katy Rose Working on Fourth Album Before Releasing Third", PopDirt, retrieved 2009-04-23
- "Underground - Single by Katy Rose on Apple Music". iTunes. Retrieved 25 August 2016.
- "Katy Rose Album & Song Chart History". Billboard. Retrieved 2012-09-29.
- "ケイティ・ローズのCDアルバムランキング、ケイティ・ローズのプロフィールならオリコン芸能人事典-ORICON STYLE" (in Japanese). Oricon. Retrieved 2012-09-29.
- 【洋楽専用】オリコンチャートスレ（1から1,001までのページ） (in Japanese). Archived from the original on November 29, 2014. Retrieved September 29, 2012.
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Katy Rose|
|This article about an American musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|