Jump to navigation Jump to search
Katusha or Katyusha may refer to:
- Katyusha rocket launcher, Soviet rocket launcher of World War II, named after the song
- Tupolev SB, a Soviet medium bomber of World War II
- Soviet K-class submarine, nicknamed Katyusha
- Katyusha (song), a Russian wartime song about a girl longing for her beloved
- Team Katusha, a Swiss professional cycling team
- Katusha Demidova, a Russian ballroom dancer
- 1900 Katyusha, an asteroid
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Katyusha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.