Katusha or Katyusha is the English transliteration of the Russian word Катюша, a diminutive or pet name form of the name Екатери́на/Екатерина (transliterated Ekaterina/Yekaterina), the Russian form of Katherine/Catherine. Katusha/Katyusha is a diminutive of Ка́тя (Kátja/Katya), in turn diminutive of Екатери́на/Ekaterina. (Another diminutive of Ekaterina is Katinka.) Thus these diminutive forms are roughly analogous to the English names Kathy or Katie. Katusha or Katyusha may refer to:
- Katyusha (song), a Russian wartime song about a girl longing for her beloved
- Katyusha rocket launcher, Soviet rocket launcher of World War II, named after the song
- Tupolev SB, Soviet medium bomber of World War II
- Team Katusha, a Russian professional cycling team
- Katusha Demidova, a Russian ballroom dancer
- Soviet K-class submarine, nicknamed Katyusha
- 1900 Katyusha, an asteroid
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Katyusha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.