This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Kauffman Vodka is a Russian brand of vodka produced in Moscow, Russia by the WH Import Company, one of the largest import and wholesale companies of beverage alcohol in Russia. Introduced in 2000 by Dr. Mark Kauffman, Kauffman Vodka is produced in limited quantities and is the only vodka to have a specific vintage. Several varieties are produced.
Each year, less than 20,000 bottles of Kauffman Vodka are produced. Currently Kauffman Vodka is available in locations in California, Arizona, Nevada, Montana, New York and Florida.
Kauffman Vodka is available in many varieties:
- Kauffman Vodka Luxury Collection 80 Proof
- Kauffman Vodka Vintage Select 80 Proof
- Kauffman Vodka Non-Vintage Select Soft 80 Proof
- Kauffman Vodka Non-Vintage Select Hard 80 Proof
- Kauffman Vodka Non-Vintage Select Lemon/Grapefruit 80 Proof
- Kauffman Vodka Non-Vintage Select Pepper/Caraway 80 Proof
To date the only variety available in the United States is the Kauffman Vodka Luxury Collection 80 Proof.
- Montefiore, Adam (3 November 2011). "White whiskey". Jerusalem Post – via HighBeam Research (subscription required). Archived from the original on 1 October 2014. Retrieved 13 October 2013.
- "Wise & otherwise.(wine developments)". Wines and Vines – via HighBeam Research (subscription required). May 2004. Archived from the original on 2014-10-01. Retrieved 13 October 2013.
- Newsham, Gavin (22 March 2006). "Rich Man? Poor Man!". Mail on Sunday – via Questia (subscription required). Retrieved 13 October 2013.