|Predecessor||Kaufhof Warenhaus AG|
|Dr. Wolfgang Link (Chairman of the Board)|
Number of employees
|21 500 (2014)|
|Parent||Hudson's Bay Company|
Galeria Kaufhof GmbH is a German department store chain whose headquarters are in Cologne. Until 30 September 2015, the company was a subsidiary of Metro AG. On 30 September 2015, the company announced that it had been acquired by Hudson's Bay Company.
- Galeria Kaufhof - 97 branches
- DINEA Gastronomie GmbH - 58 restaurants
- Galeria Inno - 16 stores in Belgium
- "Mehr Wachstum, besseres Kundenerlebnis – GALERIA Kaufhof-Gruppe wird Teil von HBC" [More growth, better buying experience - GALERIA Kaufhof-Gruppe will be part of HBC] (Press release) (in German). Galeria Kaufhof GmbH. 2015-09-30. Retrieved 2016-12-09.
- Galeria Inno - History (in French)
- Media related to Galeria Kaufhof at Wikimedia Commons
- Official website (in German)
- Documents and clippings about Kaufhof-Warenhaus AG in the 20th Century Press Archives of the German National Library of Economics (ZBW).
|This retail business article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|