From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kava may refer to:
- Macropiper hooglandii, endemic to Lord Howe Island, is locally known as "Kava".
- Piper methysticum, commonly known as Kava, can be used to make a drink with sedative and anesthetic properties.
- KAVA, a radio station licensed in Pueblo, Colorado
- Kava culture, the cultures of western Oceania which consume kava
- Kava Kava, a rock band and live dance act from Huddersfield, United Kingdom
- Kava Kava, a song by a progressive rock band Snovi
- Káva, a village in Hungary
- Kava, Iran, a village in Mazandaran Province, Iran
- Kava, East Azerbaijan, a village in East Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Kava, Mali, a commune in the Ségou region of Mali
- Kaveh, a mythical figure in Iranian mythology
- Alex Kava, an American author and novelist
- Boštjan Kavaš, a professional handball player
- Neslihan Kavas, a Turkish table tennis player
- Vena Kava, an American artist and vocalist
Disambiguation with coffee
In many languages, the word kava, or very similar variant, means "coffee". Since both these plants are stimulants, it could be confusing to native speakers of these languages.
- Kava - Croatian, Lithuanian, Slovenian, Samogitian
- Кава (transliterates to Kava) - Belarusian, Rusyn, Ukrainian
- Káva - Czech, Slovak
- Kawa - Polish, Kashubian
- Кафа/Kafa - Serbian
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kava.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.