|Look up kavalan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kavalan may refer to:
- Kavalan distillery, the first and only whisky distillery in Taiwan
- the Kavalan people, an indigenous people of Taiwan, part of the larger Taiwanese aborigine ethnic group
- the Kavalan language, formerly spoken in the Northeast coast area of Taiwan by the Kavalan people (噶瑪蘭). It is an East Formosan language of the Austronesian family
- Kaavalan, a 2011 Indian film in Tamil language Starring Vijay
- Kaavalan (1990 film), a 1990 Indian film in Tamil language starring Ramarajan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kavalan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.