Kavango may refer to:
- Geographical features
- Okavango River, a river in southwest Africa, which drains into the Okavango Delta
- Okavango Delta, a delta in Botswana
- Okavango Basin, an endorheic basin that includes the Okavango River and Okavango Delta.
- Administrative units
- Kavango Region, a region of Namibia until 2013, when it was split into Kavango East and Kavango West
- Kavango East, one of 14 regions of Namibia
- Kavango West, one of 14 regions of Namibia
- People and languages
- Kavango people, an ethnic group inhabiting the Okavango region
- Kavango languages, a group of languages that partially overlaps with the Kavango people
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kavango.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.