This article does not cite any sources. (November 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Location||2-4, Kokubu-hommachi 1-chōme, Kashiwara, Osaka|
|Operated by||Kintetsu Railway|
|Previous names||Kokubu (until 1941)|
|Passengers (2016)||16,512 daily|
Kawachi-Kokubu Station has two island platforms serving two tracks each.
train time table
The general train of the following express stops, and semi express from Osaka direction stops at all stations from this station to Nabari station.
It is one of the train station of the Osaka line, and there are frequent train overtaking and a connection. The daytime time period is 3 Express/h, the suburban semi-Express local Express is 3/h, and the Local train is 1/h.
|1, 2||■ Osaka Line||for Goido, Yamato-Yagi, Nabari, and Ise-Nakagawa|
|3, 4||■ Osaka Line||for Fuse and Osaka Uehommachi|
- Japan National Route 25
- Japan National Route 165
- Kansai University of Welfare Sciences
- Kashiwara City Kokubu Elementary School
- Kashiwara City Kokubu Junior High School
- Kashiwara City Tamateyama Park
- Takaida Station (JR West Kansai Line (Yamatoji Line)) (across the Yamato River)
- Domyoji Station (Minami Osaka Line)
- Kashiwara Loop Bus "Kirameki" (free, on weekdays)
- for Kashiwara City Hall and Karindo-Obata
|Rapid Express: Does not stop at this station|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kawachi-Kokubu Station.|
|This Osaka Prefecture railroad station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|