From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kawaguchi may refer to:
- Kawaguchi, Niigata, a former town in Niigata Prefecture, Japan
- Kawaguchi, Saitama, a city in Saitama Prefecture, Japan
- Kawaguchi Green Center, a city park and botanical garden located in Kawaguchi, Saitama, Japan
- Kawaguchi (surname)
- Kawaguchi Detachment, the 35th Infantry Brigade with 124th Infantry Regiment of the Imperial Japanese Army, led by Major General Kiyotaki Kawaguchi during World War II
- 7953 Kawaguchi, a main-belt asteroid discovered in 1993
- Lake Kawaguchi, a body of water in Fujikawaguchiko, Yamanashi Prefecture, Japan
- NHK Kawaguchi Transmitter, a medium-wave broadcasting station at Kawaguchi, Saitama, Japan from 1937-1982
- Kawaguchi Station, a railway station on the Keihin-Tōhoku Line in Kawaguchi, Saitama Prefecture, Japan
- Nishi-Kawaguchi Station, a railway station on the Keihin-Tōhoku Line in Kawaguchi, Saitama Prefecture, Japan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kawaguchi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.