Kawaguchiko Station with Mount Fuji behind, July 2010
3641 Funatsu, Fujikawaguchiko, Minamitsuru, Yamanashi|
|Operated by||Fuji Kyuko|
|Passengers (FY1998)||1,426 daily|
Kawaguchiko Station (河口湖駅 Kawaguchiko-eki) is a railway station on the Fujikyuko Line in Fujikawaguchiko, Yamanashi, Japan, operated by Fuji Kyuko (Fujikyu). It is located at an altitude of 857 metres (2,812 ft).
The station is staffed and consists of two island platforms serving three tracks, numbered 1 to 3. Passengers access the platforms via a level crossing. It has waiting rooms and toilet facilities.
|Fujikyu-Highland||Fuji Tozan Densha||Terminus|
In fiscal 1998, the station was used by an average of 1,426 passengers daily.
- For Mt. Fuji 5th Stage
- For Mishima Station (transfer for Tokaido Shinkansen)
- For Gotemba Station and Gotemba Premium Outlets via Oshino and Lake Yamanaka
- For Fujisan Station via Fuji-Q Highland
- For Shin-Fuji Station (transfer for Tokaido Shinkansen) via Lake Motosu and Fujinomiya Station
- For Kofu Station and Isawa-onsen Station
- For Shinjuku Station, Tokyo Station, Haneda Airport, Shibuya Station, Minami-ōsawa Station, Center-Kita Station, Machida Station, Yokohama Station, Kaihimmakuhari Station, Fujisawa Station, Kōzu Station, Ōmiya Station, Shibukawa, Matsumoto Bus Terminal, Kanazawa Station, Shizuoka Station, Nagoya Station, Takayama Station, Ōsaka Abenobashi Station, and Hakata Station (Highway Bus)
- 各駅のご案内 [Station information] (in Japanese). Japan: Fujikyuko. 15 October 2009. Retrieved 2 March 2012.
- Terada, Hirokazu (July 2002). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 220. ISBN 4-87366-874-3.
- Fujikyuko Bus Fujitozan(in Japanese)
- Mishima Kawaguchiko Liner (Fujikyu City Bus) (in Japanese)
- Fujikyuko Bus website
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kawaguchiko Station.|
- Fujikyu Railroad information
- Fujikyuko Train Timetable (in Japanese)
- Mt. Fuji Bus Access (Fujikyu Bus)