From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kawasaki in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kawasaki may refer to:
- Kawasaki (surname), a Japanese surname
- Kawasaki, Kanagawa, Japanese city
- Kawasaki, Fukuoka, Japanese town
- Kawasaki, Miyagi, Japanese town
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries, a Japanese maker of aerospace equipment, ATVs, engines, industrial plants, motorcycles, jet skis, ships, tractors, and trains
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries Motorcycle & Engine, a division of Kawasaki Heavy Industries
- Kawasaki Shipbuilding Corporation, the shipbuilding subsidiary of Kawasaki Heavy Industries
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries Rolling Stock Company, the railroad division of Kawasaki Heavy Industries
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries Aerospace Company, the aerospace division of Kawasaki Heavy Industries
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries Plant & Infrastructure Company, the plant and infrastructure division of Kawasaki Heavy Industries
- K Line, or Kawasaki Kisen Kaisha, a Japanese transport company
- Kawasaki disease, a vascular disease found primarily in young children
- Kawasaki Frontale, a soccer club in Kawasaki, Kanagawa
- All pages beginning with "Kawasaki"
- All pages with titles containing Kawasaki
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kawasaki.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.