Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up kawasaki in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kawasaki may refer to:
- Kawasaki (surname), a Japanese surname
- Kawasaki, Kanagawa, a Japanese city
- Kawasaki, Fukuoka, a Japanese town
- Buzen-Kawasaki Station, a JR Kyushu train station
- Kawasaki, Miyagi, a Japanese town
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries, a Japanese maker of aerospace equipment, ATVs, engines, industrial plants, motorcycles, jet skis, ships, tractors, and trains
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries Motorcycle & Engine, a division of Kawasaki Heavy Industries
- Kawasaki Shipbuilding Corporation, the shipbuilding subsidiary of Kawasaki Heavy Industries
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries Rolling Stock Company, the railroad division of Kawasaki Heavy Industries
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries Aerospace Company, the aerospace division of Kawasaki Heavy Industries
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries Plant & Infrastructure Company, the plant and infrastructure division of Kawasaki Heavy Industries
- K Line, or Kawasaki Kisen Kaisha, a Japanese transport company
- Kawasaki bicycles
- Kawasaki disease, a vascular disease found primarily in young children
- Kawasaki Frontale, a soccer club in Kawasaki, Kanagawa
- All pages beginning with "Kawasaki"
- All pages with a title containing Kawasaki
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kawasaki.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.