|Related names||Katty, Kaye, Kayanna, Kail, Kayla, Kaylee,Kaylin,Kaylynn"((kenyeh))"|
The name Kay is found both as a surname (see Kay (surname)) and as a given name. In English-speaking countries, it is usually a female name, often a short form of Katherine or one of its variants; but, it is also used as a first name in its own right, and (more often in non-English speakers) as a boy's name (for example in India). The alternative spelling of Kaye is encountered as a surname, but also occasionally as a given name; for instance, actress Kaye Ballard.
- Kay Bailey Hutchison, former United States Senator from Texas
- Kay Boutilier, better known by her stage name My Name is Kay is a Canadian singer-songwriter
- Kay Burley, Sky News founder member and presenter.
- Kay Elson, Australian Liberal Party politician
- Kay Francis, American actress
- Kay Hagan, former United States Senator from North Carolina
- Kay Hull, Australian Liberal Party politician
- Kay Kendall, British actress
- Kay A. Orr, United States Republican Party politician
- Kay Panabaker, an actress
- Kay Parker, porn actress
- Kay Redfield Jamison, American professor of psychiatry and writer who is an expert on bipolar disorder
- Kay Tse, a popular singer from Hong Kong
- Kay Bell, American football player and professional wrestler
- Kay Christofferson, American politician
- Kay van Dijk, Dutch volleyball player
- Kay Kyser, American bandleader and radio personality
- Kay Pollak, Swedish film director
- Kay Stephenson, American football player and coach
- Prince Kay One, German singer and rapper
- Kay Nielsen, Dutch illustrator
- Agent K, a character in the Men In Black film series and animated series
- Kay Adams-Corleone, a character in Mario Puzo's novel The Godfather.
- Sir Kay, character from Arthurian legend
- Kay Harker, character from the book The Box of Delights by John Masefield.
- Kay, a protagonist in the video game Legend of Kay.
- Kay, also spelled Kai, a character in Hans Christian Andersen's fairy tale The Snow Queen
- Kay, a character in the Vertigo comic series Fables.
- Kay Faraday, a character in Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth
- Kay, Iran, a village in West Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Kay County, Oklahoma
- Kay is also the name of a number of villages in Bavaria, Germany
- the surname Kay
- a nickname / short version of a name [Kayla]
- 'kay, short for okay, a term of approval or assent
- an epithet for a ruler of the mythological Kayanian dynasty
- Kay, an album by John Wesley Ryles
- "Kay" (song), its title track
- Kay Musical Instrument Company, a musical instrument manufacturer that produced guitars, double basses, and other instruments
- DJ Kayslay, the ringmaster of the new hip-hop rivalries
- Kay Jewelers, a fine jewelry store chain in the United States
- Mary Kay, a brand of skin care and color cosmetics in USA
- KKAY, FM radio station in White Castle, Louisiana
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kay.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.