Marsha Kay Carroway
December 21, 1947
West Monroe, Louisiana, U.S.
|Other names||Miss Kay|
|Children||Marshal Alan Robertson|
Jason Silas Robertson
Willie Jess Robertson
Jules Jeptha Robertson
She has a passion for cooking, and often has her entire family over for a home-cooked meal after a long day's work. She is the author of the cookbook Miss Kay's Duck Commander Kitchen: Faith, Family, and Food--Bringing Our Home to Your Table.
Kay and Phil Robertson began dating in 1964 and married two years later. Some sources claim she was 16 at the time of her marriage; others indicate she was 17 when she gave birth to her first son, Alan. On an episode of their podcast, Unashamed, Alan said she was born in 1950 and was 15 years old when she had him. They have four sons: Alan, Jase, Willie, and Jep, as well as 16 grandchildren and several great-grandchildren.
In June 2021, Robertson was attacked by her pet dog, Bobo, resulting in damage to her mouth and lips. She reported that she was on a liquid diet and that she would need reconstructive surgery to repair her lips in the future.
- Miss Kay's Duck Commander Kitchen: Faith, Family, and Food – Bringing Our Home to Your Table (co-written with Chrys Howard). Simon & Schuster. (2013); ISBN 9781476763200
- Date and year of birth disputed. On an episode of Duck Dynasty, she stated that she was born in 1947.
- Pantiss, Sonia (June 5, 2013). "Duck Dynasty stars: Miss Kay Robertson". Belle News.
- "Miss Kay Robertson – Duck Dynasty Cast". AEtv.com. Retrieved 2012-06-16.
- Hill, Erin (November 23, 2013) "Duck Dynasty's Miss Kay on Her Love of Cooking and Family Values", Parade.com; retrieved December 2, 2013.
- "'Duck Dynasty' cookbook" Archived 2013-12-03 at the Wayback Machine, The Patriot Ledger, November 16, 2013; retrieved December 2, 2013.
- Profile[permanent dead link], girlsjustwannahaveguns.com; accessed November 20, 2015.
- Woo, Kelly (April 16, 2013). "How Did the 'Duck Dynasty' Couples Meet?". Retrieved January 6, 2014.
- Profile, dailyentertainmentnews.com; accessed November 20, 2015.
- Takeda, Allison (2013-11-20). "Duck Dynasty's Phil, Miss Kay Talk Infidelity, Alcoholism in New Film". Usmagazine.com. Retrieved 2014-01-02.
- "'Duck Dynasty' Stars Phil, Miss Kay: How Jesus Christ Saved Their Marriage, Restored Their Family". Christianpost.com. 2013-05-18. Retrieved 2014-01-02.
- "'Duck Dynasty' Star Kay Robertson's Brutal Dog Bite Injuries". TMZ. Retrieved 2021-06-28.