Kay Robertson in 2015.
Marsha Kay Carroway
December 21, 1950
West Monroe, Louisiana, U.S.
|Residence||West Monroe, Louisiana|
|Other names||Miss Kay|
Phil Robertson (m. 1966)
|Children||Marshal Alan Robertson|
Jason Silas Robertson
Willie Jess Robertson
Jules Jeptha Robertson
Robertson is the wife of entrepreneur and Duck Dynasty co-star Phil Robertson, and mother of Duck Dynasty personality and current Duck Commander CEO Willie Robertson. She is commonly referred to on the show as "Miss Kay". She has a passion for cooking. She is the author of the cookbook Miss Kay's Duck Commander Kitchen: Faith, Family, and Food--Bringing Our Home to Your Table.
In high school, Kay was a cheerleader and a debutante. Kay and Phil Robertson began dating in 1964 and married two years later. Some sources claim she was 16 at the time of her marriage, others indicate she was 17 when she gave birth to her first child, Alan. They have four sons: Alan, Jase, Willie, and Jep, as well as sixteen grandchildren and several great-grandchildren.
- Miss Kay's Duck Commander Kitchen: Faith, Family, and Food – Bringing Our Home to Your Table (co-written with Chrys Howard). Simon & Schuster. (2013); ISBN 9781476763200
- Date and year of birth disputed. Sources cite December 21, 1950, others cite July 3, 1951, still others cite 1947 as her year of birth.
- Pantiss, Sonia (June 5, 2013). "Duck Dynasty stars: Miss Kay Robertson". Belle News.
- "Miss Kay Robertson – Duck Dynasty Cast". AEtv.com. Retrieved 2012-06-16.
- Hill, Erin (November 23, 2013) "Duck Dynasty's Miss Kay on Her Love of Cooking and Family Values", Parade.com; retrieved December 2, 2013.
- "'Duck Dynasty' cookbook", The Patriot Ledger, November 16, 2013; retrieved December 2, 2013.
- Profile, girlsjustwannahaveguns.com; accessed November 20, 2015.
- Woo, Kelly (April 16, 2013). "How Did the 'Duck Dynasty' Couples Meet?". Retrieved January 6, 2014.
- Profile, dailyentertainmentnews.com; accessed November 20, 2015.
- Takeda, Allison (2013-11-20). "Duck Dynasty's Phil, Miss Kay Talk Infidelity, Alcoholism in New Film". Usmagazine.com. Retrieved 2014-01-02.
- "'Duck Dynasty' Stars Phil, Miss Kay: How Jesus Christ Saved Their Marriage, Restored Their Family". Christianpost.com. 2013-05-18. Retrieved 2014-01-02.
|This biographical article related to television in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|