|Kaya Skin Clinic|
|Traded as||NSE: KAYA|
Rajiv Nair (CEO)|
Bhairavie Puri (COO)
Naveen Duggal (CFO)
Arvind R.P. (VP and Head Marketing)
|Revenue||₹ 410.3 crores (2017)|
Mariwala, the chairman of Marico Limited, conceptualized the prototype of Kaya Skin Clinic at Marico’s corporate office in 2002.
The company was incorporated on 27 March 2003 as part of Marico Limited. It was demerged from Marico in September 2013 to become an independent entity and is currently traded on the National Stock Exchange as KAYA.
In 2010, Kaya Limited acquired Singapore-based cosmetic company Derma Rx, which they later divested to KV Asia Capital in December 2013.In the same year, Marico demerged its specialty beauty solutions chain Kaya into a separate company, Kaya Limited.
There are 100 clinics spread across 26 cities in India and 20 clinics in the Middle East. It is the largest international chain of skincare clinics in the Middle East across UAE, Saudi Arabic, Kuwait & Oman. Kaya offers dermatological solutions across laser hair removal, anti-ageing, acne, pigmentation, scars, hair loss for both women and men.
Kaya Skin Bar
In 2013, Kaya introduced Kaya Skin Bar in India to tap the large skin and hair concern market. Kaya Skin Bars are shop-in-shop outlets across Shoppers Stop, Lifestyle, Health & Glow and other such chains.
The majority of the Kaya Limited’s shares (60.70%) are held by the promoters group. The rest is divided between the individual public (20.93%), foreign institutions (6.30%), Mutual Funds (3.63%), Body Corporate (5.65%) and others as on August 7, 2015.
- "S. Subramanian, CEO, Marico Kaya Enterprise Limited". IndiaInfoline. Retrieved 20 December 2014.
- "Information Memorandum" (PDF). Kaya.in.
- "Marico to demerge Kaya into a separate listed company". IN. Reuters.
- "Kaya Share Price Live, Kaya Stock Price Today". The Economic Times.
- "About Us | kaya". www.kaya.in. Retrieved 2016-03-18.
- "We have elaborate yearly expansion plans in India & Middle East: Kaya CEO". www.wellnessindia.com. Retrieved 2016-03-18.
- "Marico's skincare unit buys Singapore's Derma Rx". Live Mint.
- "Kaya Skin Bar Launches 17th Outlet In India". Silicon City News.
- "Kaya to tie up with online player Ebay". The Hindu Business Line.
- "Kaya". www.kaya.in. Retrieved 2016-04-01.
- "Marico Kaya Stock Details". Money Control.
- "Staking it high in the stock markets". New Indian Express. New Indian Express. Retrieved 11 July 2017.