June 3, 1985
|Years active||2005 – present|
|Height||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|Hair color||Dark brown|
|Eye color||Hazel, Green, Yellow|
|Waist||30 (US), 76 (EU)|
|Inseam||34 (US), 86 (EU)|
Kayden Boche (/ /; born June 3, 1985) is a model, actor, film director, cinematographer, music producer and songwriter — best known for starring in the Dior Addict fragrance campaigns Be Iconic and Eau Délice by Christian Dior alongside supermodel Daphne Groeneveld. He is also notable for appearing in editorials for French Vogue, Jalouse, Spray Magazine, and walking the runway for Christian Dior, Prada, Kenzo, Francesco Smalto, Alexis Mabille, and more.
Kayden Boche was born on June 3, 1985. His mother died at age 33 on February 24, 1994 — three weeks after giving birth to his younger sister. Boche was later placed in a foster family in 1999, after suffering repeated physical and emotional abuses over 5 years. He graduated from high school in 2004 and launched his international modeling career a year later.
Boche started his modeling career in 2005, first discovered and photographed by Fred Goudon — acclaimed French photographer and author of the Dieux du Stade rugbymen calendars. Two years later, he was scouted and signed by Request Model Management in New York City and Elite Model Management in Milan - leading international modeling agencies. After acquiring representation, Boche's modeling portfolio quickly began to expand and feature material by world-renowned photographers such as Tim Walker, François Rousseau, Fred Goudon, Olivier Rieu, Bruna Kazinoti, Marc Hervouet, Joe Laï, Marcelo Capizzano, Michael Baumgarten, Sam Scott Schiavo, Julien Cozzolino, Matthieu Dortomb, Quentin Caffier, and more. He is notable for starring in the latest Dior Addict fragrance campaigns Be Iconic and Eau Délice by Christian Dior alongside top model Daphne Groeneveld, and appearing in editorials for French Vogue, Jalouse and Spray Magazine. As a runway model, he walked the catwalks for designers such as Christian Dior, Prada, Kenzo, Francesco Smalto, Alexis Mabille — among others.
Boche has produced several international recording artists including Jessica Lowndes, James Rendon, Angelika Vee, and French American Idol finalist Jérémy Amelin. He is the music video director and songwriter of Amelin's fourth single "Oh, Oh !" (feat. Angelika) — released worldwide on January 25, 2010. Boche also teamed up with 90210 TV star Jessica Lowndes and music producer James Rendon to record the featuring version of Amelin's fifth single "Undone" — released worldwide on May 23, 2011.
|2012||Davi Shane||Sandcastle||Yes||co-produced with James Rendon|
|2011||Jessica Lowndes||Undone||Yes||co-produced with James Rendon|||
|2010||Jérémy Amelin||Oh, Oh ! (feat. Angelika)||Yes||co-written with Angelika Vee|||
|2017||What The Kay||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||starring Kayden Boche|||
|2016||Rise & Shine||Yes||Yes||Yes||starring Bérangère Griscelli|||
|2013||Dior Addict (Eau Délice)||Yes||starring Daphne Groeneveld|||
|2012||Dior Addict (Be Iconic)||Yes||starring Daphne Groeneveld|||
|2010||Jérémy Amelin||Oh, Oh ! (feat. Angelika)||Yes||Yes|||
- "Kayden Boche". Models.com. Retrieved 2016-02-07.
- Kayden Boche at the Internet Movie Database
- DIOR ADDICT : Be Iconic / Eau Délice - TV Commercial (video)
- HELLO COTON : "Daphne Groeneveld and Kayden Boche for Dior Addict" (news article)
- REVOLUTIONARY GAY MAGAZINE : Kayden Boche (interview)
- KENZO : Fashion Show (video)
- FRANCESCO SMALTO : Fashion Show (video)
- ALEXIS MABILLE : Fashion Show (video)
- HOMACTU : Kayden Boche (interview)
- DIRECT 8 : Jérémy Amelin (TV interview)
- IMDB : "Oh, Oh ! (feat. Angelika)" - Official Music Video Credits
- YOUTUBE : "Oh, Oh ! (feat. Angelika)" - Official Music Video Credits
- PURE BREAK MUSIQUE MAG : "American Idol Finalist Jérémy Amelin's new music video directed by Kayden Boche" (news article)
- DISCOGS : "Oh, Oh ! (feat. Angelika)" - Official Song Credits
- ALLMUSIC : "Oh, Oh ! (feat. Angelika)" - Official Song Credits
- DISCOGS : "Undone (feat. Jessica Lowndes)" - Official Song Credits
- YOUTUBE : "Undone (feat. Jessica Lowndes)" - Official Song Credits
- IMDB : Kayden Boche (other work credits)