From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kayin can refer to:
- Kayin State, an administrative division of Myanmar (Burma)
- Kayin or Karen people, a minority ethnic group in Myanmar
- Kayin, Iran, a village in Kerman Province, Iran
- alternative spelling for Cain
- Kayin Amoh, a character in the Battle Arena Toshinden fighting game series
- Kayin, alias of the creator of the indie video game I Wanna Be The Guy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kayin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.