|Full name||Kayke Moreno de Andrade Rodrigues|
|Date of birth||1 April 1988|
|Place of birth||Brasília, Brazil|
|Height||1.82 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)|
|2008||→ Brasiliense (loan)||7||(0)|
|2009||→ Macaé (loan)||0||(0)|
|2010||→ BK Häcken (loan)||4||(0)|
|2010||→ Tromsø IL (loan)||10||(5)|
|2011||→ AaB (loan)||9||(3)|
|2016–||Yokohama F. Marinos||23||(4)|
|2017–||→ Santos (loan)||0||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 14 September 2016.
Kayke was born in Brasília, Federal District, and started his career in futsal with Minas Brasília Tênis Clube. Arriving in Rio de Janeiro in 1996 at the age of eight, he represented CFZ before joining Flamengo's youth setup in 1997.
Promoted to the first team in 2007 along with Thiago Sales, Kayke made his first team – and Série A – debut on 16 June by coming on as a substitute for Toró in a 2–2 home win against Internacional. He appeared in a further three matches during the campaign, all from the bench, as his side finished third.
On 28 April 2008, Kayke was loaned to Série B club Brasiliense until the end of the year. After being rarely used, he returned to his parent club on 14 October. He was subsequently loaned to Macaé the following 19 March, but his loan was cut short after the end of 2009 Campeonato Carioca.
Kayke remained unused at Fla until the end of his contract, and joined Vila Nova in September 2009. He only featured in one match for the club, a 1–2 away loss against former club Brasiliense on 28 November, before leaving.
Sweden / Norway
Kayke moved abroad for the first time in his career in February 2010, joining Swedish Allsvenskan side BK Häcken. He made his debut for the club on 10 April, replacing Jonas Henriksson in a 0–0 home draw against Åtvidabergs FF.
Kayke switched teams and countries again on 12 July 2010, signing for Norwegian Tippeligaen club Tromsø IL. In his home debut on 22 August he scored two goals, in a 3–1 win against Odd Grenland; one of his goals was acclaimed the best goal of the 2010 Tippeligaen.
Kayke moved to AaB on 4 March 2011. On 20 May, he scored a brace in a 3–4 away loss against Silkeborg IF. After three goals in nine matches, he signed a new contract until 2013 on 1 September.
Mainly used as a substitute, Kayke only scored three further goals for AaB before leaving after his contract expired.
Paraná / Nacional
On 12 July 2013, Kayke was presented at Paraná in the second division. He made a goalscoring debut in a 3–1 home win against Boa Esporte, and added another one in a 4–0 home routing of Guaratinguetá late in the month.
On 8 January 2014, after being a regular starter at Paraná, Kayke signed a six-month contract with C.D. Nacional, with a three-year optional clause. He made his debut for the club on 12 April, replacing Djaniny in a 2–0 home win against C.S. Marítimo; he only featured in one further match for the club before leaving.
Back to Brazil
On 18 January 2015, Kayke moved to ABC also in the second tier. He was elected as the best player of the year's Campeonato Potiguar, after scoring 12 goals in only 17 matches. In the ensuing Série B, he maintained the goalscoring rate by netting eight goals in 14 appearances.
On 6 August 2015, after impressing during his time at ABC, Kayke returned to his first club Flamengo after an agreement was reached. On 2 September, in only his third match for the club, he scored his first goals in the main category by netting a brace in a 3–0 home win against Avaí.
Kayke scored another brace on 8 November 2015, in a 4–1 home routing of Goiás. The following 6 January, during the club's first day of training ahead of the new season, he was diagnosed with a knee injury.
Yokohama F. Marinos
On 7 March 2016, Kayke was sold to J1 League club Yokohama F. Marinos, for a rumoured fee of R$ 7.4 million. He made his debut for the club on 2 April by starting in a 2–1 away win against Gamba Osaka, and scored his first goal fourteen days later in a 5–1 routing at Júbilo Iwata.
On 8 January 2017, Kayke returned to his home country after agreeing to a one-year loan deal with Santos. He made his official debut for the club on 12 February, coming off the bench and scoring the winner in a 3–2 Campeonato Paulista away success over Red Bull Brasil.
- As of 22 March 2017
|Brasiliense (loan)||2008||Série B||7||0||—||0||0||—||—||7||0|
|Macaé (loan)||2009||Série D||0||0||4||1||—||—||—||4||1|
|Vila Nova||2009||Série B||1||0||—||—||—||—||1||0|
|Atlético Goianiense||2014||Série B||16||4||—||—||—||—||16||4|
|Yokohama F. Marinos||2016||J1 League||23||4||—||5||1||—||—||28||5|
|Santos (loan)||2017||Série A||0||0||6||1||0||0||0||0||—||6||1|
- Campeonato Carioca Juniores: 2006, 2007
- Campeonato Potiguar Best player: 2015
- Campeonato Potiguar Best forward: 2015
- Campeonato Potiguar Top scorer: 2015
- "Tabelinha com a mãe prova que Kayke é goleador desde a base do Flamengo" [Chit-chat with mom proves that Kayke is a goalscorer since Flamengo's youth setup] (in Portuguese). Globo Esporte. 13 October 2015. Retrieved 8 January 2017.
- "Flamengo e Internacional empatam e têm planos frustrados" [Flamengo and Internacional draw and have plans frustrated] (in Portuguese). UOL Esporte. 16 June 2007. Retrieved 8 January 2017.
- "Fla empresta Kayke ao Brasiliense" [Fla loan Kayke to Brasiliense] (in Portuguese). Globo Esporte. 28 April 2008. Retrieved 8 January 2017.
- "A casa é sua, Ibrahikayke" [The house is yours, Ibrahikayke] (in Portuguese). Super Esportes. 15 September 2015. Retrieved 8 January 2017.
- "Kayke, ex-Flamengo, acerta com o Macaé" [Kayke, formerly of Flamengo, signs with Macaé] (in Portuguese). Globo Esporte. 19 March 2009. Retrieved 8 January 2017.
- "Vila Nova contrata atacante revelado no Flamengo e mais um" [Vila Nova sign Flamengo youth graduate and one more] (in Portuguese). Futebol Interior. 7 January 2009. Retrieved 8 January 2017.
- "Här anländer Häckens nya brasse-förvärv" [Arriving at Häcken new Brazilian forward] (in Northern Sami). Expressen. 9 February 2010. Retrieved 8 January 2017.
- "Brasiliansk spiss klar for Tromsø" [Brazilian striker ready for Tromsø] (in Norwegian). TV 2. 12 July 2010. Retrieved 8 January 2017.
- "Hat trick-Kayke senket Sandefjord" [Hat-trick hero Kayke sinks Sandefjord] (in Norwegian). TV 2. 19 September 2010. Retrieved 8 January 2017.
- "Nye navne i AaB" [New names for AaB] (in dk). AaB. 4 March 2011. Retrieved 8 January 2017.
- "Kayke tilbage i AaB" [Kayke remaining in AaB] (in dk). AaB. 1 September 2011. Retrieved 8 January 2017.
- "Paraná Clube apresenta atacante Kayke Moreno, ex-Flamengo" [Paraná Clube present forward Kayke Moreno, formerly of Flamengo] (in Portuguese). ESPN Brasil. 12 July 2013. Retrieved 8 January 2017.
- "Kayke é reforço" [Kayke is an addition] (in Portuguese). Record. 9 January 2014. Retrieved 8 January 2017.
- "Atlético-GO contrata atacante revelado no Fla que estava em Portugal" [Atlético-GO sign forward revealed by Fla who was in Portugal] (in Portuguese). UOL Esporte. 18 August 2014. Retrieved 8 January 2017.
- "Mais Querido contrata o atacante Kayke" [Most Loved sign the forward Kayke] (in Portuguese). ABC FC. 18 January 2015. Retrieved 8 January 2017.
- "América-RN domina prêmio da FNF, mas campeões não comparecem" [América-RN dominate FNF awards, but champions do not show up] (in Portuguese). Globo Esporte. 4 May 2015. Retrieved 8 January 2017.
- "Flamengo acerta volta de Kayke, e jogador assinará contrato nesta quinta" [Flamengo agree the return of Kayke, and the player will sign contract this Thursday] (in Portuguese). Globo Esporte. 6 August 2015. Retrieved 8 January 2017.
- "Fla vence, reduz diferença para o G-4 e empurra Avaí para a zona do perigo" [Fla win, reduce difference to G-4 and push Avaí to the dangerous zone] (in Portuguese). Globo Esporte. 2 September 2015. Retrieved 8 January 2017.
- "Entre vaias e aplausos, Fla vence o Goiás com gols e assistência de Alan Patrick" [Between boos and applauses, Fla defeat Goiás with goals and assist from Alan Patrick] (in Portuguese). Globo Esporte. 8 November 2015. Retrieved 8 January 2017.
- "Kayke sofre lesão nas férias e desfalca treino do Flamengo na reapresentação" [Kayke suffers injury in the holidays and misses Flamengo training in their representation] (in Portuguese). Globo Esporte. 6 January 2016. Retrieved 8 January 2017.
- "Fechado: Fla acerta venda de Kayke e deve receber cerca de R$ 6 milhões" [Done deal: Fla agree sale of Kayke and may receive around R$ 6 million] (in Portuguese). Lance!. 7 March 2016. Retrieved 8 January 2017.
- "Quinto reforço: Santos acerta contratação do centroavante Kayke" [Fifth addition: Santos agree the signing of centre forward Kayke] (in Portuguese). Globo Esporte. 8 January 2017. Retrieved 8 January 2017.
- Kayke at Soccerway. Retrieved 8 January 2017.