Kayleigh Pearson, at ExCeL London, September 2005.
|Born||Kayleigh Emma Pearson
25 June 1985
Bath, Somerset, England
|Other names||Hannah May Rose|
|Height||5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)|
|Manager||International Model Management (IMM)|
Born in Bath, Somerset, she was named after the Marillion song "Kayleigh" when it was top of the charts in 1985, which her mother heard on the radio while in hospital after giving birth. Raised in Bewdley, she attended the Bewdley High School and studied sports science at University College Worcester. She is a qualified and keen gymnast; she taught gymnastics at the age of 11 and is also qualified to run her own gym.
Pearson was the winner of FHM's High Street Honeys competition in 2003. Her audition photo had been originally taken to send to her then-boyfriend, a soldier, to boost his morale while he was stationed in Iraq. She was voted in FHM's list of the 100 Sexiest Women in 2004 (28), 2005 (56), 2006 (67) and 2007 (62).
Pearson released a single in 2004 with The Girls of FHM called "Do U Think I'm Sexy?" which reached No. 7 in the charts. Pearson released another single in 2006 with the other FHM High Street Honeys called "I Touch Myself" which reached No. 1 in the box charts.
Pearson is one of the original Candy Girls of the CandyCrib. Along with Louise Cliffe, Claire Andrisani, Natalie Oxley, Jerri Byrne, Hannah Joy Lewis, Jodie Nicholls and Krystle Gohel, she spent most of 2005 living in the CandyCrib – a reality TV show featuring the UK's top glamour models. In 2008, she joined up with Lucy Pinder to present Pinder and Pearson's Late Night Love In, a countdown of music videos on MTV.
- FHM High Street Honeys interview, January 2004
- "Kayleigh Pearson - 2003 Honey Champion - Girls We Love". FHM.com. Retrieved 20 January 2015.
- Roberts, David (2006). British Hit Singles & Albums (19th ed.). London: Guinness World Records Limited. p. 228. ISBN 1-904994-10-5.
- "Kayleigh's New Boobs" – Nuts magazine, 23 to 29 June 2006
- Nuts magazine 14–20 May 2007
- "Kayleigh Pearson". candycrib.com. Retrieved 20 January 2016.
- Kayleigh Pearson FHM Profile