Kayleigh Pearson, at ExCeL London, September 2005.
|Born||Kayleigh Emma Pearson
25 June 1985
Bath, Somerset, England
|Other names||Hannah May Rose|
|Height||5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)|
|Agency||International Model Management (IMM)|
Kayleigh Emma Pearson (born 25 June 1985) is an English model who is most famous for winning FHM 's second High Street Honey competition, in 2003.
Born in Bath, Somerset, she was named after the Marillion song "Kayleigh" when it was in the charts in 1985, which her mother heard on the radio while in hospital after giving birth. Raised in Bewdley, she attended the Bewdley High School and studied sports science at the University of Worcester.
Pearson was the winner of FHM's High Street Honeys competition in 2003. Her audition photo had been originally taken to send to her then-boyfriend, a soldier, to boost his morale while he was stationed in Iraq.
Pearson released a single in 2004 with The Girls of FHM called "Do U Think I'm Sexy?" which reached No. 7 in the charts. In 2006 she had her breast size increased from 34B to 34DD, and first appeared topless in Nuts magazine.
Pearson is one of the original Candy Girls of the CandyCrib. Along with Louise Cliffe, Claire Andrisani, Natalie Oxley, Jerri Byrne, Hannah Joy Lewis, Jodie Nicholls and Krystle Gohel, she spent most of 2005 living in the CandyCrib – a reality TV show featuring the UK's top glamour models. In 2008, she joined up with Lucy Pinder to present Pinder and Pearson's Late Night Love In, a countdown of music videos on MTV.
- FHM High Street Honeys interview, January 2004
- "Kayleigh Pearson - 2003 Honey Champion - Girls We Love". FHM.com. Retrieved 20 January 2015.
- Roberts, David (2006). British Hit Singles & Albums (19th ed.). London: Guinness World Records Limited. p. 228. ISBN 1-904994-10-5.
- "Kayleigh's New Boobs" – Nuts magazine, 23 to 29 June 2006
- Nuts magazine 14–20 May 2007
- "Kayleigh Pearson". candycrib.com. Retrieved 20 January 2016.
- Kayleigh Pearson FHM Profile