|Music by||Yuvan Shankar Raja|
|Edited by||Gopi Krishna|
|1 August 2019|
Kazhugu 2 (transl. Eagle 2) is a 2019 Indian Tamil-language comedy thriller film written and directed by Sathyasiva, starring Krishna Sekhar and Bindu Madhavi in lead roles. It is the sequel to the 2012 film, Kazhugu. Produced by singaravelan under the banner madhukkoor films. The music composed by Yuvan Shankar Raja. The film was released on 1 August 2019; Sify gave it a "Below Average" review.
The story revolves around two petty thieves Johnny (Krishna) and his accomplice Kaali (Kaali Venkat), as they are mistaken for huntsmen who can protect the labourers who are working in a deadly forest that is habituated by wolves. The crooks use this opportunity as a hideout and what happens next forms the rest of the film.
- Krishna as Sera
- Bindu Madhavi as Kavitha
- Kaali Venkat
- Crane Manohar
- Yashika Aannand in an item number
|Soundtrack album by|
|Genre||Feature film soundtrack|
|Yuvan Shankar Raja chronology|
|Singles from Kazhugu 2|
This film's all songs are composed by Yuvan Shankar Raja, who had previously composed for Sathyasiva's previous venture Kazhugu. Yashika Aannand landed a role of a dancer for a song titled Sakalakala Valli which also featured 300 dancers apart from her. The first single of Kazhugu 2 featuring Yashika in folk song was released on 12 January 2019.
|1.||"Sakalakala Valli"||Bindhu Madhavi, Yuvan Shankar Raja|
|2.||"yelamala kathu"||M. M. Manasi|
- "Kazhugu-2 review: Below Average". Sify. 1 August 2019. Retrieved 12 August 2019.
- "'Kazhugu 2' shooting begins today". The Times of India. 3 July 2018. Retrieved 28 March 2019.
- "Yashika Anand shakes a leg for 'Kazhugu 2' song". News Today | First with the news. 12 January 2019. Retrieved 12 January 2019.
- Manik, Rajeshwari; January 12, an On; 2019 (12 January 2019). "'Kazhugu 2' Gets 'U' Certificate; First Single Releases". Silverscreen.in. Retrieved 12 January 2019.
- "'Kazhugu 2': New single featuring Yashika Anand to be released on Saturday - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 12 January 2019.