Kazi Farms Group
|Founder||Kazi Zahedul Hasan|
|Headquarters||House No. 35, Road 02, Dhanmondi, Dhaka 1205.|
|Owner||Kazi Zahedul Hasan|
Number of employees
Kazi Farms Group' is one of the biggest businesses the poultry industry in Bangladesh. Kazi Zahedul Hasan, the Managing Director, was awarded Business Person Of The Year for 2004 in Bangladesh. The Expatriates’ Welfare and Overseas Employment Minister Nurul Islam son Mujibur Rahman has been accused of trying to grab the land of the farm in Chandanaish upazila, Chittagong district. It runs most of its office computers on Linux software.
List of sister companies
- Kazi Farms Limited and associated poultry farming companies sell poultry chicks, feed, eggs and live broiler chickens across Bangladesh.
- Kazi Food Industries Limited sells its Bellissimo and ZaNZee brands of ice cream, as well as Kazi Farms brand of chicken products and other food products across Bangladesh.
- Kazi Media Limited (Deepto TV)
- "Kazi Farms holds dealers conference". The Daily Star. 2009-02-22. Retrieved 2016-10-29.
- "Bangladesh Business Awards 2003". archive.thedailystar.net. Retrieved 2016-10-29.
- "Minister’s son targets Kazi Farms in land grab bid | Dhaka Tribune". archive.dhakatribune.com. Retrieved 2016-10-29.
- "Kazi Farms: Ex-MP son active to grab its land in Ctg | Dhaka Tribune". archive.dhakatribune.com. Retrieved 2016-10-29.
- "Bangladesh needs its own Linux operating system | Dhaka Tribune". archive.dhakatribune.com. Retrieved 2016-10-29.
- "Brand war heats up in ice cream market". The Daily Star. 2013-04-17. Retrieved 2016-10-29.
- "Achieving IT independence through open-source | Dhaka Tribune". archive.dhakatribune.com. Retrieved 2016-10-29.
|This article about a Bangladeshi organisation is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|