Kazimieras Simonavičius University
Kazimieras Simonavičius University (previously: Vilnius Academy of Business Law, Lithuanian: Vilniaus verslo teisės akademija) is a private university in Lithuania. The Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Lithuania licensed VABL on August 26, 2003. Teaching began in 2004. In 2012, the university changed its name to honor Kazimierz Siemienowicz (ca. 1600–1651), a military engineer and artillery specialist.
Courses are oriented toward business and encompass many areas of studies, including law, communications, economics, and management.
- Prof. Dr. Arūnas Augustinaitis, rector
- Andrius Tekorius, prorector
- Darius Verbyla, chancellor
- Prof. Dr. Viktoras Bolotinas, Technology Faculty
- Prof. Dr. Ryšardas Burda, Law Faculty
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Raimundas Kalesnykas, Law Faculty
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Gintautas Šulija, Law Faculty
- Prof. Dr. Jolanta Zabarskaitė, Creative Society and Economy Institute