|Joint stock company
|Industry||Finance and Insurance|
|Nina Zhusupova, Chairman
|Revenue||19,023 million KZT (2009)|
Kazkommertsbank is a large provider of banking services and other financial products to large and medium-sized corporations in all sectors of Kazakh economy.
Its principal activities are the acceptance of deposits and the provision of loans and credit facilities in Tenge and foreign currencies. The Bank is also a major participant in the securities market and the foreign currency market in Kazakhstan.
The bank introduced "mini-mobile POS terminals" in 2013 for customers to be able to use a smart phone or tablet computer to accept credit card payments. According to CISTRAN Finance, the increase in card payments in 2012 led to a 0.6 percent growth in Kazakhstan's GDP.
As of 10 June 2016 the shareholders structure is following:
- Mr. Kenges Rakishev: 42,23 %
- JSC Qazaq Financial Group: 28,08 %
- Samruk Kazyna National Wealth Fund: 15,46 %
- Central Asian Investment Company (CAIC): 8,79 %
- Mr. Nurzhan Subkhanberdin: 5,99 %
- Minorities: 3,19 %
- Waits, Douglas (December 31, 2013). "Mini-mobile POS terminals for card payments introduced by Kazkommertsbank". CISTRAN Finance. Chicago, Ill. Retrieved January 3, 2014.
- "Kazkom Official website".
|This Kazakhstan-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This European bank or insurance-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Asian bank-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|