Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up kazo or kazō in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kazo may refer to:
- Kazo, Saitama, a city in Saitama Prefecture, Japan
- Kazo, Uganda, a town in Kiruhura District, Western Region, Uganda.
- Kazo, Hama, a neighbourhood in Hama, Syria
- Kazō Kitamori (1916–1998), Japanese theologian
- KAZO, the ICAO code for Kalamazoo/Battle Creek International Airport
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kazo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.