Kazo Station north exit, August 2007
|Location||1-1-15 Chuo, Kazo-shi, Saitama-ken
|Operated by||Tobu Railway|
|Line(s)||Tobu Isesaki Line|
|Distance||58.5 km from Asakusa|
|Platforms||1 island, 1 side|
|Passengers (FY2014)||14,087 daily|
Kazo Station is served by the Tobu Isesaki Line, and is located 58.5 km from the Tokyo terminus at Asakusa. Section Express, Section Semi Express, and Local all-stations services stop at this station. Some limited express Ryomo services also stop here.
|1||■ Tobu Isesaki Line||for Kuki, Tōbu-Dōbutsu-Kōen, Kasukabe, Kita-Senju, and Asakusa|
|2, 3||■ Tobu Isesaki Line||for Tatebayashi, Ashikagashi, and Ōta|
|Tobu Isesaki Line|
|Kuki||Limited Express Ryōmō||Hanyū|
|Hanasaki||Section Semi Express||Minami-Hanyū|
Kazo Station opened on 6 September 1902.A new elevated station building was completed on 22 November 1985.
From 17 March 2012, station numbering was introduced on all Tobu lines, with Kazo Station becoming "TI-05".
In fiscal 2014, the station was used by an average of 14,087 passengers daily.
- Kazo City Hall
- Kazo Post Office
- Kazo City Chamber of Commerce
- Terada, Hirokazu (19 January 2013). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 222. ISBN 978-4-7770-1336-4.
- 2013 Tobu Timetable, published March 2013
- 「東武スカイツリーライン」誕生！ あわせて駅ナンバリングを導入し、よりわかりやすくご案内します [Tobu Sky Tree Line created! Station numbering to be introduced at same time] (pdf). Tobu News (in Japanese). Tobu Railway. 9 February 2012. Retrieved 22 October 2013.
- 駅情報（乗車員） [Station information: Passenger figures] (in Japanese). Japan: Tobu Railway. 2015. Retrieved 26 May 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kazo Station.|
- KazoStation information (Tobu) (Japanese)