|Born||January 1, 1926|
|Died||October 14, 2008 (aged 82)|
Kazys Petkevičius (January 1, 1926 – October 14, 2008) was a Lithuanian basketball player who competed for the Soviet Union in the 1952 Summer Olympics and in the 1956 Summer Olympics. He trained at VSS Žalgiris in Kaunas and later at Burevestnik in Leningrad.
Until the end of his life he worked as an assistant coach for the Lithuanian basketball club Žalgiris-Arvydas Sabonis school.
- "Mirė legendinis Kauno "Žalgirio" žaidėjas ir treneris K.Petkevičius" [The legendary player of Kaunas "Žalgiris" and trainer K.Petkevičius died]. EuroBasket.lt (in Lithuanian). 2008-10-15. Archived from the original on 2008-10-19.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill. "Kazimieras Petkevičius Olympic Results". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Retrieved 15 June 2018.
- Boris Khavin (1979). All about Olympic Games (in Russian) (2nd ed.). Moscow: Fizkultura i sport. p. 307.
- "Apdovanotuosius Santakos garbės ženklais sveikinsime Vasario 16-ąją" [We will congratulate the winners of Santai Honor on February 16th]. KaunoDiena.lt (in Lithuanian). 2006-01-14. Archived from the original on 2007-09-27.
- Kazys Petkevicius at databaseOlympics.com at the Wayback Machine (archived 2007-09-30)
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill. "Kazys Petkevičius". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC.
|This biographical article relating to a Lithuanian basketball figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Soviet Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|