From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The kea is a parrot native to New Zealand.
Kea can also refer to:
- Kea, Cornwall, civil parish and village in Cornwall, in the United Kingdom
- Saint Kea, a 5th-century Christian saint
- Kea (island), an island in Cyclades, Greece
- Kea, the New Zealand name for Beavers, that part of the Boy Scout Movement for boys under the age of eight.
- Kea Province, Greece
- Kea (ferry), an Auckland harbour ferry, named for the bird
- Kea (software), DHCP server software under development by ISC.org
- Clarence Kea, a retired American professional basketball player
- Kill 'Em All, the debut album of the thrash metal band Metallica.
- Salaria Kea, African-American nurse and desegregation activist
KEA can also refer to:
- Kinematical Element Analysis, a numerical analysis method using computation
- Keyphrase Extraction Algorithm, an algorithm for extracting keyphrases from text documents. 
- KEA (aircraft manufacturer), a Greek aircraft manufacturer
- Koning Eizenberg Architecture
- Korea Express Air
- Kashmir Economic Alliance
- Eurodemocratic Renewal Party (Komma Evrodimokratikis Ananeosis), a political party in Cyprus
- Canadian Esperanto Association (Kanada Esperanto-Asocio)
- KEA (Kiwi Expats Abroad) NPO, associated with NZTE
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kea.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.