|Full name||Keaghan Jacobs|
|Date of birth||9 September 1989|
|Place of birth||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 11:34, 23 January 2017 (UTC).
Keaghan Jacobs (born 9 September 1989) is a South African professional footballer, currently playing as a midfielder for Livingston, having previously played for the club before a short spell with Bidvest Wits. Although born in South Africa, Jacobs is eligible to play for Scotland through residency eligibility rules.
A product of Livingston's youth system, Jacobs made a scoring debut for the first-team on 24 November 2007 in a 4–0 home win against Alloa Athletic in the Scottish Cup. He made his first league appearance on 1 December 2007 in a 2–2 draw against Greenock Morton. He made 5 more appearances in the 2007–08 season. The following season, he gained more first-team experience, making 17 appearances largely as a substitute. Jacobs remained with Livingston following their financial difficulties and subsequent demotion to the Scottish Third Division. In December 2009, he signed a new contract with the club keeping him at Almondvale until the summer of 2012. He played a key role in helping the club win back to back Third and Second division championships on their ascent back to the Scottish First Division. On 19 April 2012, Jacobs signed a new two-year contract with the club.
Jacobs was also a decent cricketer having played for West Lothian County Cricket Club, Fauldhouse Cricket Club he also represented Scotland at under-13 and under-15 levels before deciding to make a career in football.
He has a set of triplet brothers, Devon, Sheldon and Kyle who all played for Livingston. On 27 April 2010, all 4 brothers played together in a Scottish Third Division match against Albion Rovers. This is believed to be the only occasion in professional football where 4 brothers have been on the field, playing for the same team.
- Scottish Third Division: 2009–10
- Scottish Second Division: 2010–11
- Scottish Challenge Cup: 2014–15
- "Keaghan Jacobs is in my thoughts for Scots call admits under 21 boss Billy Stark". West Lothian Courier. 10 December 2009. Retrieved 28 April 2013.
- "Livingston 4–0 Alloa Athletic match report". BBC. 24 November 2007. Retrieved 28 April 2013.
- "Morton 2–2 Livingston match report". BBC. 1 December 2007. Retrieved 28 April 2013.
- "Keaghan Jacobs Stats, season 2007/08". Soccerbase. Retrieved 1 May 2013.
- "Keaghan Jacobs Stats, season 2008/09". Soccerbase. Retrieved 1 May 2013.
- "Livingston FC sign promising youngster Keaghan Jacobs on new deal". West Lothian Courier. 24 December 2009. Retrieved 1 May 2013.
- "Star midfielder extends stay". Livingston F.C. 19 April 2012. Retrieved 1 May 2013.
- "Clever Boys confirm new arrivals". Premier Soccer League. 10 July 2015. Retrieved 14 July 2015.
- May, Edward (8 July 2016). "Bidvest Wits likely to part ways with Faty due to health issues". Goal. Goal.com. Retrieved 20 January 2017.
- "Back to the Future as Keaghan Jacobs returns". Livingston FC. 20 January 2017. Retrieved 20 January 2017.
- "Jacobs wants a shot at Scotland dream". West Lothian Courier. 22 October 2009. Retrieved 28 April 2013.
- "Jacobs quartet make history". Livingston FC. 28 April 2010. Retrieved 28 April 2013.
- Lindsay, Clive (5 April 2015). "Livingston 4-0 Alloa". BBC Sport. Retrieved 14 July 2015.