From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kealoha (translation: "The Love") is a common Hawaiian first name and surname and may refer to:
- J. R. Kealoha (died 1877), Native Hawaiian veteran of the American Civil War
- Pua Kealoha (1902–1989), American competition swimmer and Olympic champion
- Warren Kealoha (1903–1972), American competition swimmer and Olympic champion
- James Kealoha (1908–1983), Hawaii politician and first Lieutenant Governor of Hawaii
- Kealoha Pilares (born 1988), American football player
- Kealoha (poet), (born Steven Wong), performance poet and Hawaii's first Poet Laureate
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kealoha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.