Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kealoha (translation: "The Love") is a common Hawaiian first name and surname and may refer to:
- James Kealoha (1908–1983), Hawaii politician and first Lieutenant Governor of Hawaii
- J. R. Kealoha (died 1877), Native Hawaiian veteran of the American Civil War
- Katherine Kealoha, former deputy prosecutor
- Pua Kealoha (1902–1989), American competition swimmer and Olympic champion
- Warren Kealoha (1903–1972), American competition swimmer and Olympic champion
- Kealoha Pilares (born 1988), American football player
- Kealoha (poet), (born Steven Wong), performance poet and Hawaii's first Poet Laureate
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kealoha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.