|Look up kebab in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kebab may refer to:
- Kebab, a range of dishes with pieces of roasted or grilled meat
- Shish kebab, a dish with small pieces of meat grilled on a skewer
- Doner kebab, a dish made of meat cooked on a vertical spit, often as a sandwich
- Kebab shop, a quick service food outlet specializing in kebabs
- Jason "Human Kebab" Parsons, Alternative musician, DJ, producer
- Kebab Connection, a 2004 German-Turkish film
- Terrorism and Kebab, a 1992 Egyptian comedy film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kebab.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.