|Location||Kedumim, West Bank|
|Date||March 30, 2006|
|Deaths||4 civilians (+ 1 bomber)|
|Perpetrators||Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades claimed responsibility|
On Thursday, March 30, 2006, at around 21:45, a Palestinian suicide bomber, disguised as an Orthodox Jewish hitchhiker and wearing hidden explosives attached to his body, boarded an Israeli vehicle. The suicide bomber blew himself up near the entrance to the Israeli settlement Kedumim near the gas station outside of the village. The blast killed four Israelis (three inside the car and another person who was near the vehicle).
- Rafi Halevy, 63, of Kedumim
- Helena Halevy, 58, of Kedumim
- Re'ut Feldman, 20, of Herzliya
- Shaked Lasker, 16, of Kedumim
In response to the attack, Israeli warplanes destroyed a number of targets in northern Gaza that the IDF claimed were used by Palestinian terrorist organizations for launching rockets into Israel.
- Bomber strikes Israeli settlement - published on BBC News on March 31, 2006
- Suicide bomber kills 4 in West Bank - published on CNN on March 30, 2006
- Four Killed in West Bank Bombing - published on Fox News on March 30, 2006
- West Bank Bomber Kills 4 Israelis - published on the Washington Post on March 31, 2006