|Airport type||Public, Civilian|
|Owner||Kenya Airports Authority|
|Location||Masai Mara, Kenya|
|Elevation AMSL||5,801 ft / 1,768 m|
By air, Keekorok Airport lies approximately 225 kilometres (140 mi) west of Nairobi International Airport, Kenya's largest civilian airport. The geographical coordinates of this airport are:1° 35' 9.00"S, +35° 15' 6.00"E (Latitude:-1.585832; Longitude:35.251667).
Keekorok Airport is a small civilian airport, serving Keekorok in Masai Mara and the neighbouring communities. Situated at 1,768 metres (5,801 ft) above sea level, the airport has one unpaved runway measuring 1,280 metres (4,200 ft) in length.
Airlines and destinations
|Mombasa Air Safari||Mombasa|
- "Airline and Airport Code Search". IATA. Retrieved 3 May 2016.
- "Distance between Masai Mara Game Reserve (Rift Valley) and Jomo Kenyatta Airport Nairobi (Nairobi Area) (Kenya)". distancecalculator.globefeed.com. Retrieved 2018-08-21.
- "Site Weather Station HKKE in Keekorok Airport, RV, Kenya". CWOP Weather. Retrieved 2018-08-21.
- Length of Keekorok Airport Runway
- Location of Keekorok Airport At Google Maps
- Details of Some of Kenya's Airport Runways
- Website of Kenya Airports Authority
- List of Airports In Kenya
- Airkenya Routes