Keene Township, Adams County, Illinois
Location in Adams County
Adams County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1849|
|• Total||36.4 sq mi (94 km2)|
|• Land||36.27 sq mi (93.9 km2)|
|• Water||0.14 sq mi (0.4 km2) 0.38%|
|Elevation||646 ft (197 m)|
|• Density||16.7/sq mi (6.4/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||62320, 62349, 62351, 62380|
|GNIS feature ID||0429198|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.4 square miles (94 km2), of which 36.27 square miles (93.9 km2) (or 99.64%) is land and 0.14 square miles (0.36 km2) (or 0.38%) is water.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains four cemeteries: Curless, Loraine New, Loraine Old and Woodville.
Airports and landing strips
- Hemming Landing Strip
- Mealiff Landing Strip
- Community Unit School District 4
- Southeastern Community Unit School District 337
- Illinois' 18th congressional district
- State House District 93
- State Senate District 47
- "Keene Township, Adams County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-04.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Walker Township, Hancock County||St. Albans Township, Hancock County||Chili Township, Hancock County|
|Lima Township||Houston Township|
|Mendon Township||Honey Creek Township||Camp Point Township|