Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up keep in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A keep is a strong tower.
Keep or KEEP may also refer to:
Computing and technology
- Google Keep, a note-taking service
- Keeping Emulation Environments Portable, a European project to preserve access to obsolete file formats
- Keep case, form of packaging for CDs or DVDs
- KEEP, a radio station in Johnson City, Texas
- Keep (surname)
- Keep (Dune), a fictional headquarters in the Dune universe
- Kidney Early Evaluation Program, a project of the National Kidney Foundation
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Keep.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.