Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up keep in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A keep is a strong tower.
Keep or KEEP may also refer to:
Art, entertainment, and media
- Keep (Dune), headquarters in the fictional Dune universe
- KEEP, radio station located in Johnson City, Texas
Computing and technology
- Google Keep, a note-taking service
- Keep case, form of packaging for CDs or DVDs
- Keeping Emulation Environments Portable, a European project to preserve access to obsolete file formats
- “Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy”, part of a commandment in the Hebrew Bible
- Kidney Early Evaluation Program, a project of the National Kidney Foundation
- Mistress (lover), a female lover of a man other than his spouse
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Keep.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.