||This article needs additional or better citations for verification. (June 2011)
Keep On Doing is the third studio album by the folk trio The Roches, released in 1982 on Warner Bros. Records. It is their second collaboration with Robert Fripp, following their 1979 debut album.
All tracks composed and arranged by Suzzy and Terre Roche except where indicated.
- "The Hallelujah Chorus" (George Frideric Handel)
- "Losing True" (Margaret Roche)
- "Steady with the Maestro" (George Gerdes)
- "The Largest Elizabeth in the World" (Terre Roche)
- "On the Road to Fairfax County" (David Massengill)
- "I Fell in Love" (Terre and Suzzy Roche)
- "The Scorpion Lament" (Margaret Roche)
- "Want Not Want Not" (Suzzy and Terre Roche)
- "Sex Is for Children" (Terre Roche)
- "Keep On Doing What You Do / Jerks on the Loose"
- Recorded by Craig Leon. Assisted by Ken Tracht
- Recorded June, 1982 at Blue Rock Studios, New York City
- Maggie Roche – acoustic guitar, synthesizer, piano, singing
- Terre Roche – acoustic guitar, electric guitar, singing
- Suzzy Roche – acoustic guitar, singing
- Tony Levin – bass guitar
- Bill Bruford – percussion
- Robert Fripp – guitar and devices, on tracks 2, 9, and 10
- Tony Levin, Bill Bruford and Robert Fripp appear courtesy of E.G. Records
- Photography – front cover – Peter Cunningham
- Back cover – Irene Young
- Front and Back cover – Art Direction, Design – Rise Daniels
- Special thanks to Teddy Wainwright, Elizabeth Rush, Glen Zdon, Loudon Wainwright III, Mark Johnson
- Management – Michael Tannen and Associates
- Booking – Elizabeth Rush, Tour Consultants Inc.