This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Origin||Coral Springs, Florida, U.S.|
|Years active||1997 – 2003|
|Associated acts||Pauly Jett
Until the End
|Past members||Paul Geller
Keepsake was an American emo/screamo band formed in 1997 by Paul Geller and Shane Halpern in Coral Springs, Florida. After releasing threealbums and EP on the independent label, Eulogy Recordings and Fearless Records, Geller left the band for personal reasons. He also produced three records for Sony Red distributed Undecided Records' artists Shindig, Hearts Over Rome, and Cru Jones. Geller moved into digital music and worked as EVP of Information Products at Grooveshark.
- Shane Halpern – vocals, guitar, synths (1996-2003)
- Rob Yapkowitz – guitar (2001-2003)
- Jesse Kriz – drums, background vocals (2001-2003)
- Paul Geller – guitar, bass, vocals (1996-2002)
- Trevor Short – bass (1996-1997)
- Colby Hooper – drums (1998-2000)
- Dan Mazin – bass (1998-2000)
- The Things I Would Say (1998, Eulogy Recordings)
- She Hums Like a Radio (EP, 2000, Eulogy Recordings)
- The End of Sound (2001, Eulogy Recordings)
- Black Dress in a B Movie (2003, Fearless Records)
- Until the End - Dan Mazin, Jesse Kriz
- The Cartoon Life - Shane Halpern
- Harbour Lights - Shane Halpern
- A Jealousy Issue -Duane Hosein
- Poison The Well - Shane Halpern
- "Keepsake | Biography & History | AllMusic". AllMusic. Retrieved 2016-09-01.
- "Video: Grooveshark EVP Paul Geller on Company's Success, Challenges and 'Data Lining Backbone'". billboard.com. Retrieved 2016-09-01.
- Sciarretto, Amy (July 22, 2002). Keepsake (review). CMJ New Music Report. Retrieved February 2, 2012.
|This article on a United States rock music band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|