|Owner/Operator||Namibia Airports Co.|
|Elevation AMSL||3,506 ft / 1,069 m|
Keetmanshoop Airport (IATA: KMP, ICAO: FYKT) is an airport serving Keetmanshoop, a city in the ǁKaras Region of Namibia. The airport is located about 5 km (3 mi) northwest of the town. It has customs and immigration services and is home to the Namibia Aviation Training Academy (NATA).
- "Namibia Airports Company: Airport Information". Retrieved 2017-05-04.
- "Keetmanshoop Airport". Namibia Airports Company, Ltd. Retrieved 4 May 2017.
- Airport information for FYKT
- Airport information for Keetmanshoop at Great Circle Mapper.
- "Distance from Keetmanshoop to airport". WikiMapia. Retrieved 18 Feb 2010.
- KT NDB
- KTV VOR-DME
- Current weather for FYKT at NOAA/NWS
- SkyVector - Keetmanshoop
- OurAirports - Keetmanshoop
- OpenStreetMap - Keetmanshoop
|This article about an airport in Namibia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|