From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Keewatin is a Cree word meaning "Blizzard of the North" and can refer to the following:
- United States
- Keewatin, Minnesota, USA, a city
- Keewatin, Ontario, a town amalgamated with the towns of Kenora and Jaffray Melick to form Kenora
- District of Keewatin, Northwest Territories, which included parts of modern-day Nunavut, Manitoba and Ontario until 1912
- Keewatin Region
- Diocese of Keewatin, Anglican Church of Canada diocese straddling the Manitoba-Ontario border
- Vicariate Apostolic of Keewatin, Roman Catholic missionary jurisdiction which extended into northern Saskatchewan
- SS Keewatin, Canadian Pacific Railway steamship which sailed the Great Lakes between Port McNicoll and Fort William/Port Arthur, Ontario.
- Keewatin Railway a First Nations-owned shortline in northern Manitoba.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Keewatin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.