|Service type||Truck, bus & coach operator|
The Kefford Corporation was a transport company which operated in Victoria from the early 1850s until 2009.
The Kefford Corporation was started in the early 1850s when Richard Papworth Kefford began operating horse-drawn lorries in Collingwood. The business later began operating trucks but sold that side of its business in 1976.
In January 1976 Kefford Corporation became a public transport operator, with the purchase of Point Cook - Werribee Passenger Service, Werribee. In the 1980s and 1990s a number of other bus operations were purchased.
- December 1981: Davis Motor Service, Ballarat
- July 1987: Bono Bus Lines, Maidstone, with bus Route 406, operation re-branded as Westrans and operating from a new depot in Footscray. The Bono family continues to operate Firefly Express in Maidstone 
- January 1988: Sinclair's Bus Service with routes 605 Melbourne City Centre - Elsternwick and 630 Elwood - Monash University
- January 1988: Sitch Group and subsidiaries:
- May 1991: St Kilda Bus Service with route 606 Port Melbourne - St Kilda
- March 1999: Benders Buslines, Geelong
In December 2008, ComfortDelGro Cabcharge acquired Kefford Corporation for A$149 million. At the time Kefford was the fourth-largest bus operator in Victoria, with a fleet of 328 buses and six depots, and with a market share of 16%.
- Kefford Corporation Tiltaway
- Melbourne Metropolitan Bus Operators and Fleet Listings. Melbourne: Bus & Coach Society of Victoria. 1991. pp. 31–34.
- "Victorian Buses in the Eighties" Australian Bus Panorama 6/1 July 1990 page 13
- "Victorian Buses in the Eighties" Australian Bus Panorama 6/8 May 1991 page 14
- "Victorian Buses in the Eighties" Australian Bus Panorama 7/1 August 1991 page 3
- "Kefford Group Fleets" Australian Bus Panorama 7/1 August 1991 page 35
- Major bus buys for Kefford & Hill Australasian Bus & Coach
- "Kefford Expands" Australian Bus Panorama 15/4 February 2000 page 22
- Smith, Chris (2008-12-20). "Kefford Group Finds a Buyer". Australasian Bus and Coach. Bauer Trader Media. Retrieved 2015-11-20.