|Full name||Kehinde Abdul Feyi Fatai|
|Date of birth||February 19, 1990|
|Place of birth||Abuja, Nigeria|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Current club||Club Brugge|
|2007–2008||Farul Constanța II||20||(11)|
|2013–||→ Club Brugge (loan)||4||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 20 October 2013.
† Appearances (Goals).
Early career & Romanian Liga I
Fatai was in Nigeria with the Anwar-ul-Islam College and played for JUTH F.C.. He left in July 2007 to Europe. He then played in the third league of Romania for the reserve team of FC Farul Constanța and scored 11 goals in 20 games. After this successful season Fatai was on 1 July 2008 promoted to the senior team. On 16 June 2010, he signed with Liga I club Astra Giurgiu on a free transfer, after his contract with Farul Constanța ended.
On 1 September 2013, Belgian club Club Brugge confirmed Fatai was signed on a season long loan from Astra, with an option to buy. On 22 September 2013, he came on for his debut as an 80th-minute substitute and needed only seven minutes to break the deadlock with a shot in Club Brugge's 4-0 win over fierce rivals Anderlecht.
- Player Card :: Kehinde Fatai - IMScouting
- Welcome to Anwar-ul-islam College Old Students Association
- “Ik wil via sterke prestaties lang bij Club blijven”
- LA 52 DE ANI, ION MARIN A DEVENIT "TĂTICUL" A 4 NIGERIENI - Copiii lui Moş Marin
- Faristul Kehinde Fatai a prins lotul Nigeriei pentru Mondialele Under-20
- Dennis Şerban ia jucători de la Farul
- "Kehinde Fatai voor 1 seizoen naar Club" (in Dutch). clubbrugge.be. 1 September 2013.
- "Anderlecht se prend une claque à Bruges (4-0)" (in French). La Dernière Heure. 22 September 2013.
- "Fatai mai face un pas (Romanian)". fcastraploiesti.ro. May 19, 2011.