Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kehra in winter.
|Time zone||UTC+2 (EET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+3 (EEST)|
Kehra has a station on the Elron rail line.
The town is home to a main church, built by the Russians, called "Unity in Christ".
- Kare Kauks (born 1961), singer and music teacher
- Laine Mägi (born 1959), actress, dancer, choreographer
- Karmen Pedaru (born 1990), fashion model
- Terje Pennie (born 1960), actress
- August Vaga (1893–1960), botanist
- Silvi Vrait (1951–2013), singer and music teacher
Jägala River in Kehra
Media related to Kehra at Wikimedia Commons
|This Harju County location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|