From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the town in Anija Parish. For village in the same parish, see Kehra village.
Kehra in winter.
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Kehra has a station on the Elron rail line.
The town is home to a main church, built by the Russians, called "Unity in Christ".
- Kare Kauks (born 1961), singer and music teacher
- August Vaga (1893–1960), botanist
- Silvi Vrait (1951–2013), singer and music teacher
- Karmen Pedaru (born 1990), fashion model
- Mikael Parman (born 1995), OG scooter rider
Jägala River in Kehra
- "Elanikud Kehras ja külades - Anija Vallavalitsus" (in Estonian). http://anija.kovtp.ee/ Anija vald. Retrieved 21 June 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kehra.|
|This Harju County location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|