Kei Ogura (Ogura Kei, 小椋佳, born January 18, 1944 in Ueno, Taito, Tokyo, Japan) is a Japanese singer, songwriter and composer. He was also a bank clerk of Dai-Ichi Kangyo Bank, after graduation from the University of Tokyo. His musical career was in parallel with banking activity.
His major works include Saraba seishun (さらば青春) and Oretachi-no-tabi (俺たちの旅). He is known for offering his work to other singers.
Ogura's original song
- Saraba seisyun (さらば青春)
Works performed by other singers
- Oretachi-no-tabi (俺たちの旅) (singer: Masatoshi Nakamura)
- Cyclamen no kahori (シクラメンのかほり) (singer: Akira Fuse)
- Yumeshibai (夢芝居) (singer: Tomio Umezawa)
- Aisansan (愛燦燦) (singer: Hibari Misora)
- Tokigusuri (時薬) (singer: Daigoro Tachibana)
- official web site of Kei Ogura(Japanese)
|This article about a Japanese singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|