Transdev in Keighley
|Service area||West Yorkshire|
|Service type||Bus services|
|Routes||27 (October 2013)|
|Fleet||113 (October 2013)|
In 1948, along with other companies that were then part of the Tilling Group, West Yorkshire Road Car Company was nationalised. In 1968 West Yorkshire Road Car Company became part of the National Bus Company. 
In 1987 West Yorkshire Road Car Company was sold in a management buyout to former East Yorkshire Motor Services managing director Alan Stephenson's AJS Group and in December 1988 split into smaller companies, one of which was Keighley & District Travel Limited.
As at October 2013 Transdev in Keighley operate 27 routes.
The key marketed service is The Shuttle 662, which operates between Keighley and Bradford.
As at October 2013 the fleet consisted of 113 buses.
- Companies House extract company no 2113404 Keighley & District Limited
- Companies House extract company no 91413 Welwyn & Hatfield Line Bus Company Limited formerly AJS Developments Limited formerly West Yorkshire Road Car Company Limited
- A brief history Transdev Harrogate & District
- Companies House extract company no 2188825 Blazefield Travel Group Limited
- AJS sells remaining bus firms Commercial Motor August 1991
- Jenkinson, Keith A (1999). Small is Beautiful, The Story of the AJS Group and Blazefield Holdings. Autobus Review Publications. ISBN 0907834426.
- First for Fearnley in UK Bus move busandcoach.com 26 January 2011
- Transdev acquires Blazefield Group busandcoach.com 7 January 2006
- A new stop for Blazefield Yorkshire Post 9 January 2006
- Timetables Transedev in Keighley
- Fleet list West Yorkshire Information Page