Keihin Ferry Boat
|Locale||Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan|
|Waterway||Port of Yokohama|
|Transit type||Water bus and excursion cruise ship|
|Operator||Keihin Ferry Boat|
|No. of lines||1 water bus line and 1 excursion course|
|No. of vessels||2 water buses, 4 excursion ships, 16 work ships|
|No. of terminals||2|
The Keihin Ferry Boat (京浜フェリーボート? Keihin Ferī Bōto) is a ship operating company in Yokohama. Founded in 1963, the company operates water buses and an excursion cruise ship, both within the Port of Yokohama. The services include public lines listed below, as well as event cruises and chartered ships.
Ships always go this direction, never the opposite.
- Ferry Boat (水上バス? Suijō Basu) (Water bus)
- Ōsambashi — World Porters-mae — Nippon-Maru — Ōsambashi
- Closes on Monday (or the next day if Monday is a holiday).
- Port of Yokohama Cruise (横浜港内クルーズ? Yokohama-kōnai Kurūzu) (Excursion cruise ship)
- Ōsambashi — (Port of Yokohama) — Nippon-Maru — Ōsambashi
- Operated on weekends and holidays.
|Name||Japanese||Transfers||Facilities||Location (All in Yokohama)|
|Ōsambashi||大さん橋||Yokohama Minatomirai Railway: ■ Minatomirai Line (8 min. walk from Nihon-ōdōri)||Ōsanbashi Pier||Naka|
|World Porters-mae||ワールドポーターズ前||Yokohama Minatomirai Railway: ■ Minatomirai Line (6 min. walk from Bashamichi)||Minato Mirai 21 (Yokohama Cosmo World, Yokohama World Porters)|
|Nippon-Maru||日本丸||JR: ■ Negishi Line (6 min. walk from Sakuragichō)
Yokohama Minatomirai Railway: ■ Minatomirai Line (7 min. walk from Bashamichi, or 8 min. walk from Minato Mirai)
Yokohama Municipal Subway: ■ Blue Line (6 min. walk from Sakuragichō)
|Nippon-Maru Memorial Park, Minato Mirai 21 (Yokohama Landmark Tower, Queen's Square Yokohama)||Nishi|
- (in Japanese) Official website
|This ferry article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|