|Full name||Keinan Vincent Joseph Davis|
|Date of birth||13 February 1998|
|Place of birth||Stevenage, England|
|Height||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 7 July 2018|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 20:25, 27 March 2018 (UTC)
Keinan Vincent Joseph Davis (born 13 February 1998) is an English professional footballer who plays as a forward for Premier League club Aston Villa. Following youth spells at Stevenage and Biggleswade Town he moved to the Aston Villa academy at the age of 17 in December 2015 and made his first team debut just over a year later against Tottenham Hotspur in the FA Cup in January 2017.
Davis grew up in Stevenage and went to The Nobel School. He started his football career within the Stevenage academy but was released by coach Darren Sarll in 2015. Keinan was then picked up by Biggleswade Town under-18 coach Dave Northfield.
In December 2015, following a four-week trial after being scouted in a friendly between Biggleswade Town Under-18s and an Aston Villa youth side, Davis signed for Aston Villa on an 18-month professional contract. After signing for Aston Villa, Northfield said: Keinan is a great young lad, a gifted player who has earned a second chance. “Several months ago he was released by Stevenage FC, coming to Biggleswade as a young lad feeling that he had a future, but unsure what direction to take. Hard work and a real talent have lifted the young lad, and he has showed he has a great future. A few months later in 2016 Northfield moved the Biggleswade U18 side to form Biggleswade and become their joint-manager.
Manager Steve Bruce gave Davis his Villa debut on 8 January 2017, coming off the bench against Tottenham Hotspur in the FA Cup, Villa lost 2–0. Davis was given his league debut on 16 September 2017 Davis scored his first professional goal away to Barnsley.
- As of matches played 27 May 2019
|Club Details||League||FA Cup||League Cup||Play-Offs||Total|
- "Club list of registered players: As at 19th May 2018: Aston Villa" (PDF). English Football League. p. 2. Retrieved 16 June 2018.
- "Keinan Davis: Overview". Premier League. Retrieved 17 August 2019.
- Connor, Dan (9 August 2019). "Aston Villa squad numbers 2019/20 announced". [[Aston Villa F.C.]].
- "Wader Becomes a Villan". Pitchero: Biggleswade Town F.C. Retrieved 21 August 2017.
- "Tottenham Hotspur 2–0 Aston Villa". BBC Sport. Retrieved 20 January 2017.
- "Barnsley 0–3 Aston Villa". BBC Sport. 16 September 2017. Retrieved 18 September 2017.