|No. 99 – Pittsburgh Steelers|
June 8, 1995|
Salisbury, North Carolina
|Height:||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Weight:||245 lb (111 kg)|
(Salisbury, North Carolina)
|NFL Draft:||2017 / Round: 7 / Pick: 248|
|Roster status:||Practice squad|
|Career NFL statistics|
Keion Adams (born June 8, 1995) is an American football outside linebacker for the Pittsburgh Steelers of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at Western Michigan University.
|Ht||Wt||40-yard dash||10-yd split||20-yd split||20-ss||3-cone||Vert jump||Broad||BP|
|6 ft 2 in
|4.63 s||1.63 s||2.70 s||4.38 s||7.36 s||36 in
|10 ft 4 in
|All values from Western Michigan's Pro Day|
The Pittsburgh Steelers selected Adams in the seventh round (248th overall) of the 2017 NFL Draft. Adams was the 24th defensive end drafted in and the 42nd player selected from Western Michigan. With the selection of Adams, Western Michigan had three players selected that year setting a school record for a single draft. The other two players drafted were Corey Davis and Taylor Moton.
On May 10, 2017, the Pittsburgh Steelers signed Adams to a four-year, $2.46 million contract that includes a signing bonus of $66,017.
He was placed on injured reserve on August 29, 2017 after suffering a shoulder injury.
- "Pittsburgh Steelers pick Western Michigan's Keion Adams in NFL Draft".
- "Keion Adams, DS #20 DE, Western Michigan". nfldraftscout.com. Retrieved January 22, 2018.
- "Steelers select Adams in the seventh round". Steelers.com. April 29, 2017. Retrieved May 20, 2017.
- "Football Database: Western Michigan Draft History". footballdb.com. Retrieved January 25, 2018.
- "Steelers place Adams on IR". Steelers.com. August 29, 2017.
- "Steelers reduce roster to 53". Steelers.com. September 1, 2018.
- "Steelers announce practice squad". Steelers.com. September 2, 2018.
|This biographical article relating to an American football defensive lineman born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|