|No. 45 – New York Giants|
|Born:||June 8, 1995|
Salisbury, North Carolina
|Height:||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Weight:||245 lb (111 kg)|
(Salisbury, North Carolina)
|NFL Draft:||2017 / Round: 7 / Pick: 248|
|Roster status:||Injured reserve|
|Career NFL statistics|
Keion Adams (born June 8, 1995) is an American football outside linebacker for the New York Giants of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at Western Michigan University. He was drafted by the Pittsburgh Steelers in the seventh round (248th overall) of the 2017 NFL Draft.
|Ht||Wt||40-yard dash||10-yd split||20-yd split||20-ss||3-cone||Vert jump||Broad||BP|
|6 ft 2 in
|4.63 s||1.63 s||2.70 s||4.38 s||7.36 s||36 in
|10 ft 4 in
|All values from Western Michigan's Pro Day|
The Pittsburgh Steelers selected Adams in the seventh round (248th overall) of the 2017 NFL Draft. Adams was the 24th defensive end drafted in and the 42nd player selected from Western Michigan. With the selection of Adams, Western Michigan had three players selected that year setting a school record for a single draft. The other two players drafted were Corey Davis and Taylor Moton.
On May 10, 2017, the Pittsburgh Steelers signed Adams to a four-year, $2.46 million contract that includes a signing bonus of $66,017.
He was placed on injured reserve on August 29, 2017 after suffering a shoulder injury.
Adams was released on May 13, 2019.
New York Giants
- "Pittsburgh Steelers pick Western Michigan's Keion Adams in NFL Draft".
- "Keion Adams, DS #20 DE, Western Michigan". nfldraftscout.com. Retrieved January 22, 2018.
- "Steelers select Adams in the seventh round". Steelers.com. April 29, 2017. Retrieved May 20, 2017.
- "Football Database: Western Michigan Draft History". footballdb.com. Retrieved January 25, 2018.
- "Steelers place Adams on IR". Steelers.com. August 29, 2017.
- "Steelers reduce roster to 53". Steelers.com. September 1, 2018.
- "Steelers announce practice squad". Steelers.com. September 2, 2018.
- "Steelers sign nine players to reserve/futures contracts and re-sign OT Zach Banner". Behind the Steel Curtain. January 1, 2019.
- Varley, Teresa (May 13, 2019). "Steelers make multiple roster moves". Steelers.com.
- Ulrich, Logan (June 4, 2019). "Giants Sign LB Keion Adams, Waive/Injured LB Jeremiah Harris".
- Eisen, Michael (August 31, 2019). "New York Giants announce 53-man roster". Giants.com.
|This biographical article relating to an American football linebacker born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|