Keisei 3050 series
|Keisei 3050 series|
3050 series set 3056 in May 2017
|In service||July 2010|
|Number built||48 vehicles (6 sets)|
|Number in service||48 vehicles (6 sets)|
|Formation||8 cars per trainset|
|Fleet numbers||3051 - 3056|
|Capacity||1,042 (398 seated)|
|Operator(s)||Keisei Electric Railway|
|Line(s) served||Narita Sky Access Line|
|Car body construction||Stainless steel|
|Car length||18,000 mm (59 ft 1 in)|
|Width||2,760 mm (9 ft 1 in)|
|Doors||3 pairs per side|
|Maximum speed||120 km/h (75 mph) (service)
130 km/h (80 mph) (design)
|Traction system||Variable frequency (IGBT)|
|Deceleration||4.0 km/h/s (service), 4.5 km/h/s (emergency)|
|Electric system(s)||1,500 V DC|
|Current collection method||Overhead catenary|
|Bogies||FS-564 (motored), FS-064 (trailer)|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm (4 ft 8 1⁄2 in)|
The Keisei 3050 series (京成3050形) is a commuter electric multiple unit (EMU) train type operated by the private railway operator Keisei Electric Railway on the Narita Sky Access Line in Japan since 17 July 2010.
As of 1 April 2015[update], the fleet consists of six 8-car sets, numbered 3051 to 3056, and formed as shown below, with six motored (M) cars and two trailer (T) cars. Car 1 is at the Narita Airport end.
Cars 2 and 7 have two PT7131-B single-arm pantographs. Car 5 has one.
- Chiba New Town Railway 9200 series, a derivative owned by the Chiba New Town Railway
- Hokuso 7500 series, a derivative owned by the Hokuso Railway
- Shin-Keisei N800 series, a derivative owned by Shin-Keisei
- 京成電鉄3000形7次車 [Keisei 3000 series 7th batch EMU]. Japan Railfan Magazine. Vol. 50 no. 590. Japan: Koyusha Co., Ltd. June 2010. pp. 87–89.
- 私鉄車両編成表 2015 [Private Railway Rolling Stock Formations - 2015] (in Japanese). Japan: Kotsu Shimbunsha. 23 July 2015. p. 28. ISBN 978-4-330-58415-7.
- WiMAX 公衆無線 LAN アクセスポイント、京成一般車両に拡大 [Keisei expands WiMAX wi-fi service to regular trains]. Yomiuri Online (in Japanese). Japan: The Yomiuri Shimbun. 1 April 2013. Retrieved 5 April 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Keisei 3050 series.|