Keisei Ueno Station
Keisei Ueno Station entrance in July 2010
|Location||1-60 Ueno-kōen, Taitō-ku, Tokyo
|Operated by||Keisei Electric Railway|
|Line(s)||Keisei Main Line|
|Opened||10 October 1933|
|Previous names||Ueno Kōen (until 1953)|
|Passengers (FY2015)||44,814 daily|
Keisei Ueno Station (京成上野駅? Keisei-Ueno-eki) is a railway station in Taitō, Tokyo, Japan, operated by the private railway operator Keisei Electric Railway. It is the terminus of the Keisei Main Line and is a short distance from JR Ueno Station.
The station is underground beneath Ueno Park.
|1 - 4||■ Narita Sky Access||Skyliner for Narita Airport
Commuter trains for Aoto, Keisei Takasago, the Hokuso Line, and Narita Airport
|■ Keisei Main Line||Cityliner and Eveningliner for Aoto, Keisei Funabashi, Keisei Narita, and Narita Airport
Commuter trains for Aoto, Takasago, Funabashi, Narita, Narita Airport, and Keisei Chiba
The Museum Zoo Station was the next station prior to its closure on 1 April 1997.
|Keisei Main Line|
In fiscal 2015, the station was used by an average of 44,814 passengers daily.
- Ueno Station (JR Lines, Ginza Line, and Hibiya Line)
- Ueno Park
- Ueno Zoo
- Tokyo National Museum
- National Museum of Nature and Science
- National Museum of Western Art
- Tokyo Metropolitan Art Museum
- Tokyo Research Institute for Cultural Properties
- Shitamachi Museum
- Ueno Toshogu
- Terada, Hirokazu (19 January 2013). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways] (in Japanese). Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 210. ISBN 978-4-7770-1336-4.
- 駅別乗降人員 （平成27年度1日平均） [Station passenger usage statistics (Fiscal 2015 daily averages)] (in Japanese). Japan: Keisei Electric Railway. 2016. Retrieved 14 October 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Keisei Ueno Station.|