|Born||20 July 1969|
|Origin||Fukuoka City, Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan|
|Genres||Video game |
|Instruments||Sound chip |
Keishi Yonao (ヨナオケイシ(与猶 啓至・よなお けいし)) (July 20, 1969 - ) is mainly a Japanese video game background music composer from Fukuoka City, Fukuoka Prefecture. He is known for the Asuka 120% BURNING Fest. franchise, Mad Stalker: Full Metal Force and the award-winning Dies irae - Also sprach Zarathustra -.
He first started working on composing video game music with the 1989 MSX title, Hydefos. He then joined Fill-in-Cafe to compose soundtracks to various titles such as the Asuka 120% BURNING Fest. franchise and Mad Stalker: Full Metal Force. He later worked with ELF, for which he co-composed for and arranged the soundtrack of YU-NO: A girl who chants love at the bound of this world. He was later brought back to once again arrange YU-NO's soundtrack for 5pb.'s 2017 remake of it. Besides video games, he also composed the CD album exclusive series Cyberphonic. Currently, the fourth album Cyberphonic 3 is in production. He also created a series of original works with REIKA at TILDE. His KORG DS-10, appeared at a large number of events.
In December 2009, he won a gold prize for composing Dies irae - Also sprach Zarathustra -. He and Masahiro Kajiwara have a deep friendship together.
- Asuka 120% BURNING Fest. franchise
- Kaen Seibo: The Virgin of Megiddo
- YU-NO: A girl who chants love at the bound of this world
- Kakyuusei 2
- Dies irae - Also sprach Zarathustra -
- Vermilion -Bind of Blood-
- Kajiri Kamui Kagura
- Blue Blaster
- Refrain Blue
- Words Worth
- Terra Phantastica
- Ruin ~Kami no Isan~
- Metal Sight (with Izuru Aki)
- Kakutou Haou Densetsu: Algunos
- White Angel
- BLUELIGHT MAGIC
- PARADISE LOST
- Neural Gear
- Mad Stalker: Full Metal Force
- Star Trader 68
- Suzume Tsuyoshi
- Mahjong Fantasia
- Strania -The Stella Machina-
- Instant Brain
- Sealed (封印)
- megane, "『YU-NO』の限定版特典は原曲やアレンジ版も含めた全曲集!? 浅田P＆ヨナオケイシさんに訊く『YU-NO』の曲作り", Dengeki Online, January 28, 2016. Retrieved 2019-04-20.